You can be a presenter!
We couldn’t do this without our amazing community. Join us and become a presenter!
Visit the Contact Us page or click one of the links below to send an email, or join us on Facebook!
Planning is in Progress!
\/\/\/ Information & Suggested Topics \/\/\/
Cost = $0
All chosen presenters are asked to do a 1 hour workshop, panel, or presentation. For that labor, you get a free ticket for the conference.
Stay On Topic
Your presentation can be about anything relating to Polyamory, Ethical Non-Monogamy, Consensual Non-Monogamy or other forms of Non-Monogamy. It is helpful if you tie it somehow to this year’s theme:
Building Community 2023
- Subgroups of Non-Monogamy
- Rebuilding post covid
- Remote to hybrid and in-person relationships
- Building polycules/ dating post covid
- What does it mean to belong?
- Tips on/language of inclusivity
- Families and polycule interaction
- Men and polyamory: the Gentle in Gentleman
“I have presented at two MNPolyCons and always find it a great time to explore complex themes with folx who are ready to open up and dig deep with others who are also bravely living their truth: that love is not scarce and we don’t need to hide it.”
– Marie Le Page
Committee Volunteers Needed!!
- Contacting Vendors
- Acquiring Swag material
- Assisting other Committee members
- Attending monthly meetings
Day-of Volunteers Needed
- Registration Support
- Vendor Check-In
- Presenter Support
Want to join the crew?
Email the MNPolyCon Chair.
Want to keep up with MNPoly’s latest adventures?